- Timothy Niu, Sc.D, Assistant Professor, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Paul Whelton, MD, MSc, Research Professor, Epidemiology
- Valerie Yeager, DrPH, Assistant Professor, Global Health Systems and Development
Congratulations to Current Faculty
- Catherine Taylor, PhD, Associate Professor, Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Lydia Bazzano, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Epidemiology
Kumar Elected to Fellowship
Nirbhay Kumar, chair of the Department of Tropical Medicine, has been elected to Fellowship in the American Academy of Microbiology. Fellowship is a prestigious honor recognizing microbiologists who have made significant contributions to the field of microbiology.